Full-time, Temporary Position, Available on: 2023-02-28
If you’re looking to gain experience in a Maintenance Technician role, then look no further! High Hotels is offering a dynamic opportunity that will provide you with Maintenance Tech experience with the Hospitality Industry.
As our Maintenance Intern, you will support our Maintenance Technician with performance of essential and preventative maintenance tasks for our three (3) hotel properties located in Lancaster, PA: The Residence Inn, Hampton Inn, and Courtyard by Marriott.
This is a Full-Time, Summer position with the following hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Weekend & holiday availability required in the event of an emergency.
Starting Rate: $16.00/hr. & Weekends include a $3/hr. shift premium!
Our Maintenance Intern will have the opportunity to assist our Maintenance Tech with the following:
– Acting promptly in the event of an emergency circumstance that requires immediate attention.
– Performing preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
– Servicing the hotel pool.
– Reporting or troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions in mechanical and or electrical systems.
– Maintaining and completing all maintenance logs accurately.
– Performing routine maintenance such as painting, carpet and/or floor cleaning, and caulking.
– Performing minor adjustments on HVAC systems.
Company: High Hotels Ltd.
1853 William Penn Way, Lancaster, PA 17605
Contact: Maddy George