Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-06-16
Home Care Assistant
The Home Care Assistant will work for Garden Spot Village at Home, providing direct in-home care and services.
Hiring for: Full-Time, Part-Time, FLEX
Flexibility with caseload! On-site cases available with no driving and off-site cases available with mileage reimbursement
Garden Spot Village, located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living, and additional wellness and healthcare services.
What do I need for this role as a Caregiver with Garden Spot?
– High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
– Must be 18 years or older
– Prior experience in a professional caregiver role (preferred)
– Current CPR and First Aide Certification, or willingness to obtain upon hire
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a Home Care Assistant, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Provide direct in-home care and services to individuals who have
contracted with Garden Spot Village at Home.
– Provide services such as personal care, assistance with activities of daily
living, and assistance with agreed upon domestic tasks.
– Personal care duties may include bathing and continence care, oral
hygiene, hair grooming, dressing, nail care, and assistance with shaving
– Caregivers will provide services to individuals on one of our campuses or in
the nearby surrounding community.
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain