Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-02-21
• Heavy Equipment Operators
• Experienced Pipe layer
• General laborers
• Top pay – Life/work balance
Robert – Thomas Construction is a central PA site work contractor who values their employees as our most important asset. In business for 19 years, the majority of our work is for repeat customers in residential land development.
• We believe in a life/work balance. We generally work 4 – 11 to 12 hour days so employees get the benefit of overtime pay and 3 day weekends.
• We make every effort to work year round to minimize lay-offs.
• Safety and production driven work environment.
• Heavy Equipment Operators (Class A CDL receives higher compensation).
• Pipe Layer
• General laborer
– Summer part-time positions available for candidates 18 years of age and older.
Qualified candidates should have the ability to work in a team atmosphere and flexibility in accepting responsibilities. Current driver’s license, transportation, and phone are required. Pre-employment drug testing required.
• Starting pay for Operators and Pipe layers ranges from $18 – $24/hour, depending upon experience and qualifications.
• Starting pay for General laborers ranges from $15 – $17/hour depending upon experience and qualifications.
• Benefits include paid vacation, merit bonuses, IRA retirement and healthcare reimbursement bonus.
Based out of Hershey, PA our work area includes Dauphin, Cumberland, York, Lebanon and Lancaster Counties.
• Mileage re-imbursement if work site is located further than 60 miles from Hershey.
For an application, please contact Robert-Thomas Construction & Site Management, Inc., at 717-664-4094 and leave a message with your address and telephone number or email email@example.com.
Company: Robert - Thomas Construction & Site Management, Inc.
Contact: Bob Snyder