Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-01-05
Start your nursing career with Phoebe Ministries! We have room to grow and will train you.
Phoebe, a premier provider of high quality nursing and rehabilitative health care services to older adults, is seeking full-time compassionate, caring Graduate Practical Nurses who are interested in joining our dedicated nursing team.
Skills crucial to success in this role: [Training Provided With Licensed Nurse Oversight]
• Communicates and interacts effectively with the geriatric resident.
• Performs all job responsibilities in a manner which maintains the resident’s rights.
• Assesses residents on an ongoing basis and analyses obtained information to develop or revise the plan of care.
• Plans, implements and updates individualized care plans for residents based on assessment
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the care plan developed for the resident.
• Administers medications to residents, and demonstrates knowledge of drug interactions, side effects and incompatibilities. Administers I.V. fluids with appropriate training.
• Documents residents progress, deterioration, changes in condition etc. as necessary.
• Performs and documents prescribed resident treatments designated to be done by a licensed nurse.
• Assumes charge responsibilities of the unit as assigned.
• Abides by both institutional and State Board of Nurse Examiner’s requirements in the performing of all duties.
• Reports significant changes in residents’ condition to the unit manager/supervisor.
• Carefully and accurately explains all treatments to resident before performing them.
• Graduate of comprehensive nursing program
• Current CPR certification
Phoebe offers a very competitive starting rate with sign-on-bonuses that include shift and weekend differentials. Paid holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement and uniform allowances are just some of the benefits you receive working full time!
Choose Phoebe Ministries and our tradition of excellence today!
Company: Phoebe Ministries
1 Reading Road
Wernersville, PA 19565
Contact: Melissa Williams