Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2021-11-04
Mechanics will be engaged in all phases of installation, operations and maintenance for Morris Laundromation’s laundromats, Central PA Laundry Equipment’s customers and Morris Properties facilities. This is a 45 hour per week salaried position. Overtime is paid past 40 hours. The schedule is a rotating schedule with weeks scheduled for Monday through Friday and Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday. Benefits such as health care (elective), vacation, sick leave, personal days, company holidays, profit sharing, and annual salary and job reviews are also part of compensation. Training is provided in house. Direction and work assignments are provided by the Vice President. Although we work together as a team, as your experience grows you will be expected to be able to work independently as well.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Servicing Morris Stores
2. Working with laundromat and service customers
3. After hours and/or emergency work: equipment, building, snow removal
4. Installation and removal of laundry equipment.
5. Light, general construction.
6. Ongoing training to improve job skills
7. Monthly Maintenance at Morris Stores
8. Properly maintain service van and parts inventory
9. Limited outdoor landscaping
10. After hours emergency ‘On Call’ per the work schedule.
11. Stock soap and soda vendors.
12. Properly document service calls.
A background in basic tools is helpful. Morris Laundromation will train.
Company: Morris Laundromation / Central PA Laundry Equipment / Morris Properties
231 East Main St. Rear Shiremanstown, PA 17011
Contact: Kymberlee Priest