Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-08-23
General Food Service Workers
2022-2023 School Year
Interested candidates should apply online at: https://www.applitrack.com/hempfieldsd/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?Category=Food+Service&AppliTrackJobId=1907&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1
$750 Sign-On Bonus
Part-Time, no benefits
Range 10, Starting Salary $11.57 per hour
Various hours per position between the hours of 9:30 am and 2:30 pm; 180 days/year
Modified work schedule as needed to accommodate school needs (snow days, early dismissal, etc.)
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Timely preparation, assembly, monitor and serve fresh quality food for students and staff.
2. Operate and record levels of kitchen equipment as needed.
3. Operate point of sale system and handle all associated transactions. Identify a reimbursable meal.
4. Identify students by name, notice if there are any allergy concerns, or other notations from parent or guardian on the point of sale terminal.
5. Setup, close-out, maintain and accurately balance cash drawer daily.
6. Maintain and replenish inventory in stock room and sales floor using first in first out procedure. Assist with ordering as directed.
7. Record temperatures to ensure that products are safe to serve.
8. During serving hours, ensure food, silverware, etc. is replenished as needed.
9. Wash dishes, trays, pots and pans and other items used in the preparation and serving of food with dish machine and silverware-soaking solution.
10. Organize all food, utensils and kitchen equipment and ensure they are placed back in proper place after being cleaned.
11. Keep kitchen and lunch room clean and free from safety hazards.
12. General cafeteria and lunchroom cleaning as directed which may include sweeping, mopping, trash removal, washing tables/trays, and chairs.
13. Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when using restroom, etc.).
14. Perform all other duties assigned by Cafeteria Manager.
Previous cashier experience for cashier positions
High school diploma or equivalent necessary
Current PA Criminal History background check
Current Federal Criminal (FBI) background check
Current Child Abuse background check
Company: Hempfield School District
200 Church Street Landisville PA 17538
Contact: Makenzie Adamus