Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2022-07-25
Come join our Independent Family Practice!
The Front Desk functions as a receptionist, registrar/scheduler and front line billing representative. He/she is an operational non clinical member of the Healthcare team.
Interacts with patients in a manner that is friendly and helpful and
executes their work consistent with the policies and procedures of Diamantoni and Associates.
The Front desk is responsible for the fiscal integrity of the billing process by the quality of their registration functions, as well as, their ability to collect copays, obtain referrals and update and enter patient demographic and insurance information into the databases.
Skills & Abilities:
– Knowledge of insurance plans
– Competent in use of a personal computer with an ability to type/enter registration, appointment scheduling and billing information timely and accurately.
– Commitment to excellence in patient access and inventory management and control.
– Effective interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrates accountability and professionalism.
– Adapts to change in a positive, professional manner / Able to function as a change agent.
– Commitment to customer service.
– Ability to achieve goals.
– Participates in continuous performance improvement activities.
Training & Education:
– HS diploma required
-P 1-2 years of practice management experience and minimum of a HS diploma
Company: Stephen G. Diamantoni, M.D. & Associates Family Practice
Franklin Street Office | 717-295-2323
734 N. Franklin Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
Quarryville Office | 717-786-1202
203 Commerce Drive, Suite G
Quarryville, PA 17566
Health Campus Office | 717-431-3000
2112 Harrisburg Pike, Suite 3
Lancaster, PA 17604
Leola Office | 717-656-2331
218-C West Main Street
Leola, PA 17540
Chestnut Street Office | 717-295-3317
440 W. Chestnut Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Contact: Victoria Baldwin