Full-time Position, Available on: 2020-02-11
Summary and Objective:
This position is responsible to maintain and update buildings, utilities, compliances, and grounds for all entities of Paul B. Zimmerman Inc.
• Responsible for facility and grounds maintenance
• Research and coordinate building and expansion projects
• Responsible for maintaining alarm and security systems
• Manage outsourcing services in regards to building upkeep or remodels
• Manage, track, evaluate, and purchase all utilities concerning the facilities
• Manage, track, and evaluate safety processes and regulatory compliance concerning the facilities
• Store and update building/lot prints
• Coordinate with other entities and departments about shared spaces
Characteristics and Competencies:
• Understands the organizations mission, strategies, strengths and weaknesses
• Stays informed about industry practices and new developments
• Effectively organize and schedule activities that impact others
• Anticipate problems and develop contingency plans
• Make commitments to and consistently meets deadlines
• Plan and construct meetings to make effective use of time while achieving goals
• Fosters collaboration among entities, departments, and teams
• Holds high ethical and moral standards
• Pays attention to detail
Required Education and Experience:
• Experience in facility management or equivalent position
• Experience in project management or equivalent position
Preferred Education and Experience:
• 5 years of facility management or equivalent experience in a similar position
• Experience in procurement, sourcing, or purchasing positions
• Certified Facilities Manager
This job operates in the following environments: professional office, retail, manufacturing, office. This role routinely uses the following: standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines; and hand tools, etc. The following work environments can be expected: working outdoors and working in an industrial and construction environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: standing for extended periods of time; bending; climbing; heaving lifting; repetitive motions; sitting for extended periods of time, speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use eyes, hands, fingers, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms.
Very little to periodic overnight travel is expected for this position. Periodic travel during the day can be expected.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/w983jdvj4xg2k96r
Company: Paul B. Zimmerman, Inc.
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States, 17543
Contact: Human Resources