Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-08-01
We create great experiences! Recognized as LNPs Best Workplaces! Willow Valley is a family-run business that puts hospitality at the heart of real estate development. For more than 55 years, we’ve followed a simple yet enduring principle—to treat everyone we encounter with the kindness of family.
The perks our work environment includes:
Start Earning Paid Time Off after 90 days (FT)
Great employee discount programs
Work life balance
A comprehensive benefit package
Variety of Wellness Programs
About the Position
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in equipment maintenance, have a valid driver’s license, and be able to work independently.
The position is primarily Monday thru Friday 6am-3pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Sound knowledge of operational characteristics for a wide variety of light equipment, such as chainsaws, string trimmers, hedgers, gas powered drills, backpack blowers, snow blowers and other 2 cycle engines and diesel engines.
· Has knowledge of Golf Course equipment, and basic building maintenance.
· Observe and listen to mechanical devices in operation to locate and diagnose equipment malfunctions.
· Clean work area and related shop facilities.
· Sharpens and changes blades, reels, and bed knives on mowing equipment.
· Assists changing filters, batteries, tires, and belts.
· Completes preventative maintenance and repairs on both 2 and 4 stroke engines.
· Change light bulbs as needed.
· Performs general maintenance on interior and exterior of buildings.
· Helps prepare turnover units for occupancy.
· Assist with miscellaneous tasks that are completed by all Property Management business units.
· Completes Resident service request in a timely manner.
· Helps to keep parking lots and facilities free of debris and trash.
· Assist Landscape Services with snow removal. This includes shoveling snow from walks and operating snow removal equipment.
· Repairs and maintains small Golf Course related engine equipment, both gas and diesel. Maintains equipment inventory and equipment maintenance records.
· Assists in mowing and maintenance of Golf Course fairways, rough, greens tee area and other open space areas; changing cups; and raking the bunkers.
· Assists in the maintenance of the sprinkler systems and the repair and installation of sprinkler lines and heads.
· Responsible for maintenance and repair of small engines, both gas and diesel, including hydraulic equipment.
· Responsible for sharpening all types of mowers used on a golf course.
· Operates all equipment used on a golf course and be available to use this equipment when needed.
· Performs preventative maintenance work and records, such as checking oil and fluid levels on all equipment.
· Maintains inventory records on repair made, parts ordered and parts inventory.
· Assists in projecting needs for equipment, materials and supplies. Assists in the preparation of specifications, estimates, and bids for machinery, equipment, and contractor services.
· Assures that tools and equipment are properly maintained and kept in proper working condition.
· Responsible for inspecting rental carts.
· Open and closes locks and unlocked facilities as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience Required Education Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Minimum 2 years experience in general and mechanical maintenance preferred.
Valid driver’s license with good driving record preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to move 1-10 lbs; stand; bend; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The Team Member is frequently required to move 11-50 lbs and stoop, kneel, squat, crawl. The Team Member is occasionally required to move 50+ lbs; sit; climb or balance; walk on uneven surfaces and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a Safety Sensitive Position as defined by our Drug Free Workplace Policy. This position requires successful completion of a pre-employment drug and background check.
Company: Willow Valley Associates
100 Willow Valley Lakes Drive
Willow Street PA 17584
Contact: Kasey Patterson