Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-07-20
Lancaster County Motors is the parent company for a family of well-respected automotive dealerships that include: LCM Subaru, Lancaster Hyundai, Lancaster Kia, Providence Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram and Mercedes Benz of Lancaster. We have a great career opportunity for you at one of our dealerships.
We are hiring Entry Level Automotive Technicians at our state of the art air-conditioned service facilities. This is a good starter position for someone entering the automotive service field. This position will be responsible for oil changes, tire rotation and other light maintenance work. We provide company and factory training to help our entry level Technicians grow into dealership certified Technicians.
• Performs works as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
• Changes oil and oil filter and top off all vital fluids.
• Installs batteries and checks electrical systems.
• Installs and performs tire maintenance and repair.
• Performs inspections on various belts and filters, and checks air levels using gauges.
• Self-motivated enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
• Ensures the customer’s needs are understood.
• Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
• Ensures that customers’ cars are kept clean.
We Offer great benefits for our employees which include:
• Different medical plans to choose from.
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Company paid Short Term Disability
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Buy-up insurances available including disability, life, cancer and accident
• 401k retirement plan with a great match
• Paid time off (starts 90 days after employment)
• Bereavement, Jury Duty and Holiday pay
• Employee discounts on sales, service and parts
To apply, visit our website https://www.lancastercountymotors.com/ and click the Careers at LCM link.
Company: Lancaster County Motors
5260 Main St. East Petersburg, PA 17520
Contact: Peter Martin