Full-time Position, Available on: 2021-10-18
Efficient Home is a leading Energy Efficiency Services Company headquartered in Burtonsville, MD. We are experts in environmental inspections, building sciences, energy ratings and homebuilding, working with homeowners, residential/commercial buildings and building professionals in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
We perform comprehensive Energy Audits and Quick Home Energy Check-ups using diagnostic tests to identify cost saving measures that will help the energy efficiency of residential and commercial properties. We also implement cost saving measures in homes, apartments and commercial properties. Our mission is to educate and consult with homeowners and business professionals on cost-effective ways to lower their energy use, save money, and improve the comfort of their residence/business as well as making it safer.
In addition to performing Energy Audits and Quick Home Energy Check-ups, Efficient Home offers comprehensive contractor services. We have a staff of experienced technicians and installers certified in the latest technology to deliver a wide variety of high quality services, from remedial repairs to major installation work.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated candidate who wants to learn our business and be trained for a role as an Energy Auditor as we expand into Pennsylvania. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to advance his or her career in an exciting field!
Once hired, the qualified candidate will be trained to become a BPI certified Energy Auditor. After successful completion of the program and certification, you will work with a team of auditors to install energy saving measures into customers’ residences in an effort to help customers reduce their energy consumption, save money and reduce their carbon footprint. Successful candidates may also work with our technicians and installation teams on commercial properties.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* BPI, OSHA and EPA Lead certifications preferred; or ability to pass training once hired;
* Motivated to expand credentials and obtain advanced certifications;
* Customer service focused;
* Self – starter; ability to work independently with strong attention to accuracy and detail;
* Extremely organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment;
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or ability to learn.
· A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation is required.
· All new hires must pass a background check and a drug screen
· The qualified candidate must have the ability to carry and set-up equipment, weighing approximately 40 lbs. In order to thoroughly view the entire residence, candidates must also be able to climb ladders and crawl through attics.
· The qualified candidate must be able to operate simple hand tools.
We offer a very competitive base salary plus monthly/annual bonus potential, with excellent benefits, including a 401K with company match, health, dental and vision insurance, PTO and paid company holidays, and a casual work environment. Ongoing paid training and enrichment are provided and encouraged.
Check us out at www.efficienthomellc.com
Company: Efficient Home, LLC
3905 National Dr, Ste 105
Contact: Barb Martin