Full-time, Permanent, Temporary Position, Available on: 2021-12-16
Carel USA is looking for electronics assemblers. If you enjoy figuring out how things work and putting electronics together this could be the job for you.
Our facility is clean, temperature controlled and Carel offers great benefits.
Pay is $15.50 an hour plus shift differential
• Assembles PC Boards, units and subassemblies using wiring diagrams, drawings/sketches, schematics, and standard manufacturing procedures.
• Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
• Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
• Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
• Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
• Perform multiple assigned manufacturing duties by following specific blueprint and other documented work instructions. These duties include, but are not limited to, soldering and simple mechanical assembly.
• Performs multiple equipment operation by following specific procedure documentation. This equipment operation includes a very wide range of assembly techniques and technologies.
• Cross training in other related assembly areas as production demand required
• Maintain a neat and orderly work station and demonstrates proper use and care of company tools and materials.
• Interfaces with engineers, technicians and other manufacturing personnel as necessary to effect completion of assemblies.
• Adaptable to working in different assembly areas as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Good hand eye coordination
Ability to read procedures and prints
Ability to complete and pass a week long solder class.
Company: Carel USA
385 S Oak St Manheim Pa 17454
Contact: Beate Ervin