Full-time Position, Available on: 2021-05-17
Control fabrication l. The Control Fabricator I will assist with manufacturing, preparation and setting up small to medium jobs. This position will support the control fabrication team, so we can deliver a finished quality product to the client within budget and on time.
• Maintain schedules, production goals and budget.
• Verify 1st inspections to meet prints
• Identify maintenance requirements for equipment
• Understandings of basic line drawings and schematics
• Use and maintain mechanical and electrical tools and equipment to assemble, wire, label, and test components. Tools include soldering iron, screw drivers, box cutters, drill, drill press, jig and band saws, hydraulic and pneumatic presses.
• Update and maintain electrical and mechanical drawings to reflect “as Built” products.
• Implement and understand all quality control processes assigned to Product/Element by Product Manager
• Identify, document, and communicate all quality control and design flaw issues to Designer and Line Leader
• Liaise with Designer, Group Lead, and Ops Manager on product improvements as needed.
• Understand all safety related requirements & practices to assigned Product/Element
• Adhere to standard fabrication, assembly, and test procedures and checklists
• Ensures all Product labelling requirements are executed and correct
• Assists with fabrication tasks outside the department as required.
• 1 year of basic panel instalments and/or wiring of harness and cable assemblies
• Must be able to read and understand basic electrical schematics
• Must be comfortable working with power tools and basic hand tools
• Must be able to work with small pins and components
• High school or trade school graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
Company: Tait Towers
401 W Lincoln Ave, Lititz PA
Contact: Troi Strickland