Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-10-26
Gettle Incorporated provides Electrical, Automation, Fire/Security and Data Communication services to a variety of Commercial and Industrial clients across the Mid-Atlantic region. For over 60 years, we have delivered comprehensive internal and external electrical solutions to companies of all sizes.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity in the electrical industry and want to join a growing company that offers an inclusive culture, opportunity for career growth and excellent benefits – let’s talk!
Gettle is currently seeking Electrical Helpers, this is an entry level position offering the opportunity for career advancement for those interested in a career in the electrical field.
Electrical Helper | Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Able to utilize all wiring methods associated with construction electrical work.
• Assist with electrical system installations.
• Assist with installation of lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
• Drill holes using power tools; pull or push wiring through openings.
• Use hand tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
• Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site.
• Ensure work areas are clean.
• The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
Electrical Helper | Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus.
• Must be able to navigate construction sites consisting of uneven terrain, climbing stairs and ladders, and working at heights.
• Able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, crouch, crawl, climb, and balance.
• The ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
• Must be able to lift objects up to 80 pounds.
• Must be able to push and pull up to 100 pounds.
• Must be able to work in atmospheric conditions such as extreme cold, heat, humidity, and other various weather conditions.
• Employee may be exposed to moderate noise levels.
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive health | dental | vision insurance
• Company matched 401K
• Paid holidays
• Generous paid time off
• Company paid short-term disability and life insurance
• Supplemental life insurance and long-term disability options
• Wellness program
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Electrical Helper is considered a safety-sensitive position. Employees are required to wear common protective clothing and use proper safety equipment (safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, hard hat, etc.).
Gettle is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promoting and other employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other trait protected by federal, state, or local law.
Company: Gettle Incorporated
325 Busser Road
Contact: Yessica Hidalgo