Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-04-04
***$1,000 Sign on bonus!!***
Verber Dental Group (VDG) is looking for a positive, patient-focused EFDA to join our team! Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
• Perform clinical functions that provide support to the office.
• Morning procedure of turning on equipment: ultrasonics, autoclave, operatory chairs, computer and x-ray scanner.
• Fabricate, place, and remove temporary crowns or temporary bridges.
• Place and remove matrices, rubber dams and wedges.
• Apply cavity liners and bases.
• Place and finish composite resin restorations.
• Place sealants.
• Perform coronal polishing.
• Perform fluoride treatments, including fluoride varnish.
• Take impressions of teeth, athletic appliances or occlusal guards.
• Maintain clean treatment rooms in compliance with all CDC and OSHA regulations.
• Set up and turn over room in an efficient manner.
• Being aware of schedule changes, and other procedures in order to prioritize actions.
• Maintain inventory control by notifying person responsible for ordering.
• Assist the front office when time allows.
• Perform other duties as requested by Practice Administrator or dentists.
• Notify Practice Administrator in timely manner and according to policy when out sick.
Company: Verber Dental Group
Verber Dental Group 3920 Market St Camp Hill, PA 17011
Contact: Sara Bishop