Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-05-23
Wages starting at $17.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize CAD software programs to create and modify 2D and 3D architectural documents including submittal, fabrication, and installation drawings from a variety of sources including blue prints, drawings, sketches, and specifications for projects of all sizes.
• Prepare assembly and part drawings for fabrication of ornamental railing components.
• Develop cut lists and bills of material for assembly.
• Collaborate with project managers, sales department, and other drafters on projects.
• Serve as technical support for marketing, sales, fabrication and installation personnel as needed.
• Utilize technical manuals and directives to ensure compliance with codes and company policies and quality standards.
• Review drawings and parts lists for completeness and accuracy, ensuring basic integrity of designs and layouts and compliance with building regulations and engineering principles.
• Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and blue prints.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
• Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Competency in working in Imperial and Metric systems.
• Ability to use Revit 3D Software is a plus.
Company: Handrail Design Inc
3905 CONTINENTAL DR Columbia PA 17512
Contact: Kimberly Hollich