Full-time Position, Available on: 2021-11-15
This position will work directly with the Digital Projects Manager to fulfill print needs digitally. They will also contribute to design process, submitting ideas and concepts; and review with team.
– Wide format printing and finishing / Will implement prints from file setup to printing, mounting & finishing. Should have knowledge of large format printers. (onsite training provided)
– Assist with design & digital graphic requests. Help contribute to look books and style sheets for brands and procurement of photography from various departments. (proficiency in Adobe illustrator and/or CorelDraw a must. We use both)
– Receive Business Card, Apparel and ID requests from HR. // Layout cards based on various templates. // Drop ship as needed // Help maintain apparel inventory.
– Maintain Large Format Printers & UV Flatbed Printer including regular print head cleaning, calibration checks and blade replacements. Check, clean and replace head caps, rubber scraper, felt scraper, pad filters, cleaning solution, and waste tanks. Perform daily ink circulation and bi-weekly print checks. (On site training provided)
– Keeping inventory of supplies for all printers and lamination.
– Maintaining inventory of various display hardware (Roll up banner bases, Pipe and Drape, Trade show Display cases, Yard sign stakes, Roadside signage)
– May also help install graphics or trade show elements several times a year.
Working Conditions: Sitting, standing, carrying product, climbing, reaching overhead and heavy lifting(50lbs) required at some times.
Starting range: 35-40k per year depending on experience and portfolio
Company: DAS Companies
Corporate: 724 Lawn RD, Palmyra
Work location: 11 BlackHawk Lane, Elizabethtown
Contact: Travis Binkle