Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-08-21
Multi Location Dental group is looking for a Full timePart Time Dental
We are a multi-location dental group in greater Philadelphia area. We are
currently looking for Dental Assistants to join our team.
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following the day sheet treatment plan.
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating
and draping patients.
• Sterilizes and prepares instruments, equipment, and materials at the chair-side for dentist’s access.
• Takes radiographs and mounts to the chart using digital radiography
procedures and equipment.
• Performs pediatric prophylaxis including providing patients and parent with oral hygiene instruction and demonstration.
• Assists in dental emergencies that occur in the clinic by preparing
treatment room, and ensuring accessibility of instruments, equipment,
and materials during procedures. Anticipates instruments needed by
dentists throughout the procedure and ensures timely access of instruments.
• Updates patient health history, patient chart, and other patient
• Complies with OSHA regulations, infection control protocols, CHCO
patient safety policies, Joint Commission regulations, National Patient
Safety Goals (NPSG), and QSRS filing.
• Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions,
troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment
inventories and completing training on new equipment.
• Monitors dental supply inventory and reports supply needs to
appropriate staff member.
• Actively participates in daily huddle
Compensation: Depends on experience
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA
Employment type: Full-time
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
License/Certification: X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Company: NorthEastern Dentistry
6554 Lebanon Avenue,