Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-10-30
1st and 2nd Shift Opportunities
CAREL USA, Inc. is an innovative, high-tech company that offers professional development and skills enhancement opportunities, both nationally and internationally working for CAREL means taking an active role in building the company’s success, and enjoying a professional experience that involves developing a spirit of initiative, a sense of responsibility and an aptitude to work within multicultural and change-oriented environment.
Founded in 1973, CAREL is a world leader in control solutions for air-conditioning, refrigeration and heating, and systems for humidification and evaporative cooling. We design our products to bring energy savings and reduce the environmental impact of machinery and systems. Our solutions are used in commercial, industrial and residential applications.
Specifically, we have operations in the Americas (North, Central, and South), Asia Pacific, Africa and Europe; we have 18 fully-owned subsidiaries and 7 production sites, in addition to partners and distributors in a further 75 countries.
Our mission of high-efficiency solutions summarizes the model that CAREL has adopted, both the starting point and the final objective that enclose the entire process, from conception to production and marketing of our systems. Research, innovation, and technology are the keys to our success: for more than forty years, customer needs have been at the center of our design work, so as to offer elements of differentiation in terms of both functions and appearance.
Carel offers great medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, vacation, sick and personal time, along with a 401k plan.
Find out more about us: www.Carelusa.com
Entry level position utilizing hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers, and wrenches to assemble a wide range of louver and damper products
Essential job functions
· Interprets basic dimension specifications, simple prints and instructions to determine work to be done.
· Performs manual and repetitive assembly and sub-assembly functions including screwing, and bolting parts to shafts and dampers.
· Following basic instruction to build a finished product void of defects and meeting technical standards
· Assembles material by following technical written or verbal instructions
· Operates various equipment such as drills, riveters, drill presses and other equipment, as necessary
· Performs daily inspections to determine quality of finished product for defects
· Cleans machines, tooling, and parts.
· Train new members on the various machines, procedures, safe work practices and any pertinent items regarding safety, quality and production.
· Responsible for maintaining the 5s program to ensure a clean work area.
· Identify and rework defective work pieces to comply with quality standards.
· Observes and obeys safety rules, including wearing required personal protective equipment
· Performs other similar or related duties as required or requested
· High School Diploma or GED preferred.
· Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
· Ability to operate hand tools.
· Ability to read and understand written English.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to read and write in order to follow work orders
· Ability to inspect materials according to quality standards
· Ability to do repetitive bending, reaching, stretching, lifting and twisting
· Ability to lift 50lbs
· Ability to stand for long period of time
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to effectively communicated with others
Company: The Carel Group
385 South Oak Street
Contact: Hank Gehron