Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-07-10
Building Custodial Supervisor
Administration Building/Landisville Education Center
Interested applicants should apply at: https://www.applitrack.com/hempfieldsd/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?Category=Maintenance%2fCustodial&AppliTrackJobId=2076&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1
Job Summary: Provide a safe, orderly, sanitary environment, conducive to learning, for all students and faculty.
• $750 Sign-On Bonus
• Full-Time with benefits
• Range 6, Starting Salary $15.74
• 8 hours/day, 262 days/year
• Hours: 1st Shift
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Must possess valid PA Driver’s License
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Schedule, coordinate, and supervise the work of custodians.
2. Provides input on performance evaluations of custodial staff.
3. Open the building every morning, which includes raising the flag, checking building for proper temperatures, ensuring safety and cleanliness, and checking building for vandalism.
4. Maintain an inventory of maintenance and custodial supplies and order/receive supplies/deliveries, ensuring an ample amount of supplies is available for custodian to complete their duties and ensure supplies are stored properly.
5. Maintain equipment and tools, perform minor repairs as necessary and communicate with management when major repairs are needed.
6. Respond to alarm calls, both, during and after school hours.
7. Maintain school grounds and athletic fields, which includes cutting grass, trimming shrubbery, snow removal, and trash removal when needed.
8. Responsible for cleaning several areas of the building such as restrooms, classrooms, etc. as necessary.
9. Maintain communication with Building Principal and Custodial Services Supervisors.
10. Coordinate special events that would involve the set-up of tables, chairs, etc.
11. Prepare the cafeteria for lunch and other functions as necessary.
12. Coordinate building summer cleaning efforts.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by the Custodial Services Supervisor.
• Current PA Criminal History background check
• Current Federal Criminal background check
• Current Child Abuse background check
Interested candidates should submit an online application. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled.
Company: Hempfield School District
Contact: Liz Groff