Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2023-01-03
Full-time 2nd Shift Custodian
Interested applicants should apply online at: https://www.applitrack.com/hempfieldsd/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?Category=Maintenance%2fCustodial&AppliTrackJobId=2033&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1
Job Summary: Provide a safe, orderly, sanitary environment, conducive to learning, for all students and staff.
• $750 sign-on bonus
• $2,000 retention bonus
• Full-Time with benefits
• Range 9, Minimum $12.49 plus an additional $1/hour shift differential
• Monday through Friday work schedule, 261 days per year
• 8 hours/day; 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Highest level of education
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure assigned area is cleaned and maintained as per instruction from the Building Custodial Supervisor.
2. Perform minor maintenance/repairs, such as replacing light bulbs and ballasts, turning shut-off valves on sinks, toilets, and urinals, and replacing air filters, etc.
3. Oversee and help with the set-up/tear-down of any special events such as, musical, organizational, and sporting.
4. Maintain communication with other custodians to assist them in areas where needed.
5. Ensure outside groups report to appropriate areas and have what they need when using the facilities.
6. Perform minor grounds keeping and maintain availability to remove snow when necessary.
7. During the summer, remove and clean all furniture in the rooms including stripping, waxing, and buffing floors and/or cleaning carpets, and detail-clean all rooms.
8. 2nd-shift employees may be assigned to the on-call list as deemed necessary by the Building Custodial Supervisor.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Building Custodial Supervisor.
• Current PA Criminal History background check
• Current Federal Criminal (FBI) background check
• Current Child Abuse background check
This position will remain open until filled.
Company: Hempfield School District
200 Church Street Landisville PA 17538
Contact: Makenzie Adamus