Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-11-14
Every day at Donovan is different. Every solution is unique. We work hard to provide our clients with strategies and tactics they need to efficiently and effectively push their brands or products to the top of the food chain. To accomplish this, we’ve assembled a dynamic team of account executives, creatives, web developers, content strategists, and media buyers.
Most importantly, at Donovan, we are focused on building an environment where we understand each other and what it takes to work as a team. This creates a culture that focuses on retaining quality team members and awesome clients. By focusing on culture, we create continuity that builds speed. Speed that we use to deliver better results and serve more clients.
We are looking for a part-time culinary student, chef or food stylist to be instrumental in helping our content creation team craft food photography and videography that is aesthetically pleasing and designed to support product sales. Approximately 10 to 20 hours per week. General tasks and responsibilities outlined below.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Work with our account and creative teams to help develop food-focused social media content calendars including strategies, ideas, concepts and supporting recipes.
Brainstorm and research inspirational imagery and recipe/usage ideas to share with the content and creative teams to help push and inspire innovation. Assist in creating content and working with recipe developers to finalize recipes.
Work as a partner to collaborate on shoots, suggest alternate approaches when needed.
Responsible for planning and preparing for shoots by shopping for ingredients or extra props not already in inventory.
Participate in video/photo shoot planning and execution as culinary representative with both knowledge and eye for what works and is trending. Cook and prepare food ensuring it looks incredible and presents with editorial high-quality appetite appeal.
Be on set and organize props in preparation for photographer and supporting shoot.
Ensure culinary related items prepped for shoots are visually appealing, accurate and in working order. Keep props and supplies in good condition and ensure they are stored properly.
Work with team members who provide direction to ensure photos/videos meet their needs and comply with brand standards. Watch for styling changes that might need to be made and adjust as necessary.
Assist in setting a shoot schedule based on available personnel and upcoming projects.
• Culinary training in either a school or professional setting.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment.
• Ability to work effectively while under strict deadlines.
• Creativity. Responsible for creating visually appealing food presentations.
• Strong knowledge of industry trends, as well as a sense of what will appeal to a client’s customer.
• Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills to ensure work is efficient, timely, and meets all necessary specifications.
• Ability to interpret, make decisions, and relay information based on instructions and creative direction
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present ideas convincingly in individual and group settings
• Flexibility and patience with the ability to accommodate last minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
180 West Airport Road
Contact: Matt London