Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-09-19
Garden Spot Village, located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living, and also wellness and healthcare services. Named one of the top 25 communities in the country by U.S. News and World Report!
Job Title: Line Cook
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Schedule: Days and Evenings with No late nights
Salary Range: experienced based pay up to $17/hr based on specific job title and experience level
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a Line Cook, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Provide nutritional meals, served properly and proper temperatures with
correct sanitary techniques to the satisfaction of our residents
Follow basic recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning,
cooking, tasting, carving and serving various types of food for consumption
in our eating establishments
– Comply with all HAACP policies and procedures.
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
– Knowledge of cooking procedures and large quantity recipes
– Ability to prepare and serve food according to menus and recipes
– Certification in a food related course (ex. ServSafe) preferred
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents.
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain