Part-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2023-03-13
Job Title: Cook – Short Order – $16 hr
400 North Prince St., Lancaster, PA
phone # (717) 517-7974
Cook to order a variety of foods that require only a short preparation time. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final order preparation. May take orders from customers and serve guests at counters or tables as needed.
Activities & Responsibilities
• Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Boba Thai Cafe: Serving deliciousness one bubble tea at a time, taking the café experience to the next level by providing authentic, Asian influenced café to our community.
• Grill, cook, and prepare food according to established recipes and menu specs.
• Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, counters, dining tables, maintaining high sanitation standards.
• Perform food preparation tasks, such as making sandwiches, carving meats, making soups or salads, baking breads or desserts, and brewing coffee or tea.
• Train new workers and substitutes as needed.
• Expedite food items accurately and efficiently.
• Assist in ingredient prep.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
Experience / Skills / Availability
• Restaurant and cooking experience
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Reliable and Able to work up to 35 hours a week Tuesday thru Sat
• Employee discount
• Paid weekly
• Flexible schedule
• *Signing bonus and Paid time off (*eligibility requirements)
• Send resume to email@example.com
Company: Bob Thai Cafe
400 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Contact: Nick Hmel