Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 10/09/2019
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
• Competitive compensation.
• A rich benefits package.
• Career and growth opportunities.
• Company paid uniforms (including shoes)
• Financial support with tuition for continued education.
• A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
• Collaborate with the culinary team to create the optimal dining experience our residents can look forward to each day.
• Prepare savory meals for residents based on taste preferences and healthy options to ensure consistency in quality and satisfaction.
• Manage the culinary experience before and after meals and for the following day.
• At least one year of kitchen-related experience.
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
• Flexibility to adjust to the needs of our residents.
• Willingness to learn food preparation techniques and presentation.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
Company: Country Meadows of Leader Heights (South York)
2760 Pine Grove Road
York, PA 17403
Contact: Lori Hackman