Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-05-31
Carel USA designs and assembles controllers for HVAC, Refrigeration, and Humidification systems. We are located in Manheim, Pa. We offer great benefits, quarterly bonuses and a temperature controlled working environment.
The Electrical Control Panel Assembler is responsible for the assembly of product according to company routing and quality guidelines and standards, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Assemble and wire electrical control panels using point to point wiring
• Perform mechanical work such as attaching enclosures to equipment, punching holes in panels, drilling and tapping
• Responsible for equipment wiring, assist in equipment checkout and troubleshooting per electrical schematics
• Conducts functional, high voltage and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs, using ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments
• Reports defective materials or questions conditions to the department supervisor.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required.
• Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision
• Participate in continuous improvement activities and workspace organization improvement
• Technical capacity
• Learning Orientation
• Time Management
QUALIFICATIONS to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to pe1form each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED
One year of related experience.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Current valid driver’s license and good driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to vibration. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts, and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Company: Carel USA
385 S Oak St. Manheim, Pa 17545
Contact: Beate Ervin