Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-04-07
This position will be responsible for the inspection of highways and bridges and documenting that they are being constructed in conformance with the plans and specifications. You will be responsible for inspecting and documenting the field activities performed by the contractor on a daily basis and act as a representative for the client. Communication between the inspection team, contractor, and client is required on a daily basis.
• High School Diploma and able to read, write and basic math skills.
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 401K and company match
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Vacation, Holiday, and Personal Days
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Professional Development
• Certification Bonus
• Monday-Friday, possibly weekends
• Work hours: vary
• Flex: No
• Resume format: Microsoft Word or pdf
• Apply today by submitting your resume to email@example.com
• Co-op: Maybe
Company: Urban Engineers, Inc.
156 Cumberland Parkway, Suite 300, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Contact: Luanne Drahn