Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-03-30
• Builds relationships with assigned members through in person, phone, and written communication to understand their concerns, needs, and works toward collaborative goal setting.
• Works with disparate populations to increase involvement in personal healthcare decisions, guides members to advocate for more care, and educates as to the availability and importance of preventive care.
• Conducts health risk assessments to identify member needs and provides education and support.
• Knowledge of community health resources and social determinants of health in the Lebanon/Lancaster communities
• Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse population and establish trust
• Effective active listening skills
• Bilingual in Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing) a plus, but not required
• Experience using Microsoft Office and data entry
• Ability to prioritize workflow and manage time
Company: Dasher Services, Inc.
777 East Park Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Contact: Rosanna Zettlemoyer