Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-06-03
J & J Service Solutions has immediate need for qualified INSTALLERS for our Commercial Division.
• Do you enjoy working with your hands and learning new skills?
• Are you seeking that sense of accomplishment that comes from working with a team to build something worthwhile?
• Are you interested in occasional travel and working in a variety of jobsites?
If so, please apply!
J & J Service Solutions, a premier maintenance and installation service provider, is seeking qualified Installers to join our Commercial Division. Our Install teams build pallet racking systems and other steel structures inside distribution centers, warehouses, and other commercial spaces in the Central PA area. We are looking for someone with a willingness to work hard and learn new things. These positions report directly to the project locations.
These are full-time positions and offer the following:
• On-the-job training
• Opportunity for advancement
• PTO and 9 paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
• 401(k) with employer contributions
• Paid travel, with per diems
Preferred skills and experience:
• General construction ability
• Ability to read floor plans and layouts preferred
• Forklift and/or scissor-lift preferred
• A valid Driver’s License
• Reliable transportation
• A pre-hire background check and drug screen
• Ability to work from heights
Company: J & J Service Solutions
1820 Franklin St
Contact: Suzanne Kercher