Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2022-07-25
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
The Purcell Company (TPC) maintains a proud 50-year history of providing precision machining services to small businesses and Fortune 500 Companies alike. We offer top of the line horizontal, vertical, and lathe machining services as well as design and development expertise.
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities and values its coworkers, then join our growing team making parts as a CNC Machine Operator.
CNC Machine Operators are responsible for operating various machines to support our fabrication process.
Little to no experience needed. Training provided for all CNC Operators
Areas of responsibility for a fulltime CNC Machine Operator:
• Operating production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
• Ensuring machines are maintained for highest level of productivity
• Performing in-process inspection on components being produced
• Consulting the supervisor or lead person for assistance if uncertain how to proceed
• Ensuring proper housekeeping and safety of designated production area
• Performing machine adjustments when needed
Our next team member will possess the following:
• Flexibility required to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
• Pay starting at $18/hour
• Benefits eligibility 1st of month following 90 days; including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match
• Bi-Weekly pay
TPC has a long history of providing training and opportunity for growth if you show the desire, work ethic, and patience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Company: The Purcell Company
6021 Colebrook Rd
Palmyra, PA 17078
Contact: Starr Rank