Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-03-21
CNA: Certified Nursing Assistants
pay rates starting at $21/hr
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits!
• Newly added benefit: Pay On-Demand
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
• 401(k) retirement program with company match
• A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Assistance and Career Development
• A unique, goal oriented coaching program
• Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a C.N.A., supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
• Provide direct care to residents, reporting needs and concerns to a licensed Nurse
• Responsible for the safety of residents
• Provide activities, programs and visits geared toward the interests and abilities of the residents
• Assists with transporting residents to activities, events and as needed
• Documentation in electronic medical record system.
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
• Current and valid C.N.A. certification in PA.
• Organizational skills and do sequential events.
• Knowledge of computer, fax, telephone, copier, Nurse Call System, Security and Fire System, CareTracker computer documentation system.
• An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values, providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents.
How is Garden Spot unique?
• Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement living at its best!
• We live out our mission daily: To enrich the lives of older adults as an expression of Christ’s love.
• We prioritize our values: Community, Excellence, Service, Stewardship, Innovation, and Integrity.
• We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents’ needs and preferences.
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave.
New Holland, PA 17557
Contact: MacKenzie McClain