CNA- *Bonus Available*
Full-time Position, Available on: 10/10/2017
||The purpose of this position is to provide direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed nurse, in accordance with facility policies and procedures and report resident needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
* Must treat all information about residents, their condition and family as confidential information.
* Identify resident problems, concerns and/or change in condition and report them immediately to the charge nurse.
* Conduct resident rounds as assigned.
* Initiate corrective action as necessary and/or seek assistance of a licensed nurse.
* Identify safety hazards and emergency situations, and initiate corrective action.
* Document incidents and/or unusual problems according to established facility procedures.
* Participate in the development of an individualized plan of care of assigned residents.
* Document the care and treatment provided to the resident in a timely and accurate manner.
* Assist residents with activities of daily living as documented in the residents’ care plans.
* Assure residents are given adequate assistance with meals, nourishment and transportation to dining room.
* Check name bands on all assigned residents daily and report to Charge Nurse any bands that have been removed or need to be changed.
* Consistently work cooperatively with residents, charge nurses, treatment nurses, restorative nurses, other nursing assistants, physicians, families, consultant personnel and ancillary service providers.
* Be responsible for the safety of residents under his/her supervision.
* Consistently assists with transporting residents to activity programs and other scheduled events.
* Will be responsible to provide activities for residents in their household, conducting programs, visits and activities geared to the interest and abilities of their elders. They will document activity participation and responses in Caretracker.
Company: Garden Spot Communities
604 Oak St Akron PA 17501
Contact: Kristy Newborg