Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-08-17
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a C.N.A., supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Provide direct care to residents, reporting needs and concerns to a licensed
– Responsible for the safety of residents
– Provide activities, programs and visits geared toward the interests and
abilities of the residents
– Assists with transporting residents to activities, events and as needed
– Documentation in electronic medical record system.
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
– Current and valid C.N.A. certification in PA.
– Organizational skills and do sequential events.
– Knowledge of computer, fax, telephone, copier, Nurse Call System, Security
and Fire System, CareTracker computer documentation system.
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents.
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
– The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a
non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission
that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
– We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer
a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to,
the following benefits!
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
– 401(k) retirement program with company match
– A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
– Paid Time Off
– Tuition Assistance and Career Development
– A unique, goal oriented coaching program
– Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal
discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain