Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 10/18/2017
|Specific responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assists residents with activities associated with daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing bed linens, collecting specimens, applying dressings, walking and/or other exercise routines, and repositioning bedridden individuals, alone or with assistance.
• Assures physical comfort, mental well-being, and treats every resident with respect and dignity.
• Prepares residents for meals and snacks and assists with distributing food trays.
• Feeds residents based on need and disability using accepted standards of practice.
• Observes residents’ conditions by measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and documents and reports changes to professional staff.
• Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of residents.
• Reviews residents’ care assignments and provides nursing care as stated in the resident plan of care under the direction of a licensed nurse.
• Maintains and promotes relationships with residents, visitors, other staff members, and government regulators by presenting a professional appearance and positive attitude.
• Understands, complies with, and promotes all rules regarding residents’ rights and confidentiality.
• Attends and participates in orientation, training efforts, educational activities, in-service functions, and staff meetings.
• Assists in resident recognition programs, as needed.
• Understands and follows safety and sanitation rules, practices safety in provision of services, and promptly reports any hazards or violations to a supervisor.
• Performs additional functions or duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
• EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED.
Company: Conestoga View Nursing and Rehabilitation
|900 E. King Street, Lancaster, PA 17602|
Contact: Renee Sills