Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2021-05-17
OPEN POSITION – CDL/FIELD TECHNICION:
Abel Recon has an exciting opportunity for a hard-working Class A or Class B CDL licensed driver with Tanker Endorsement for their CIPP pipelining, storm water, potable water and sewer rehabilitation project operations. Abel Recon is based in Mountville, Pennsylvania and has our shop located in Wrightsville, Pennsylvania. Our projects are located across Pennsylvania, Ohio and throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. This position offers the exciting opportunity to travel, frequently with all expenses paid.
• Driving to service crews working on various rehabilitation projects
• Drivers are expected to stay with the crew and assist field personnel and crews as directed
• Follow standard safety procedures
• Work with and operate flush truck as directed in the field
• Gain valuable field experience in the rehabilitation of sanitary and storm water facilities
• Class A or Class B CDL with Tanker Endorsement
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must be able to travel as 70% of projects are out of town and require overnight lodging away from home ranging from 1 to 5 consecutive days
• High level of accountability
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Perform physically demanding tasks under pressure, including but not limited to: lifting heavy hoses and equipment; working in confined space; working long hours in all extremes of weather
Company, Compensation and Benefits:
Abel Recon is a subsidiary of Abel Companies, who offers a multitude of growth opportunities throughout your career. Growth and advancement encouraged for driven individuals. Located in Mountville, PA, Abel Recon is comprised of 25 employees and continues to see opportunities for growth. The company has a strong and supportive employee work culture which remains key, as expansion continues.
The company offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance, group term life insurance, company paid short-term disability insurance with voluntary employee-paid long-term disability insurance, accident, and critical illness coverage, referral program, and a 401(k) plan. For more Company information please visit our web page at www.abelrecon.com
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS PLEASE VISIT OR WEB SITE AND FILL OUT AN ONLINE APPLICATION AT:
-OR- Email your name, contact information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our main office at (717) 285-3103 and ask for Howard Myers
Company: ABEL RECON
3925 Columbia Avenue, PO Box 476
Mountville, PA 17554-0476
Contact: Howard Myers