Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-01-17
Bareville Kitchens & Design/Renovations, a leader in Renovations & Design, is hiring Carpenters. This position is responsible to help bring jobs to full completion while assuring customer satisfaction and company expectations are met.
Reports to: Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to work productively, and with excellence, without direct oversight.
2. Strong organizational skills.
3. Communicate daily with management.
4. Professional appearance.
5. Customer interaction.
6. Perform other duties as requested or assigned by supervisor.
8. Valid driver’s license.
1. Technical knowledge of construction, industry materials, vendors, company policies, procedures and nomenclature sufficient to effectively coordinate all details involved in job duties.
2. Ability to work independently.
3. Ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints.
4. Proficient in measurement taking and math.
5. General carpentry skills/tasks (framing/trim work), general layout, casework/countertop installation and door installation.
8. Communication and people skills adequate to achieve clear understanding with designers, sub-contractors, vendors, and customers, generating and maintaining customer trust and loyalty.
9. Must be able to accept direction and comply with company standards regarding quality control and customer satisfaction.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Company: Bareville Kitchens & Design/Renovations
295 East Main Street
Leola, PA 17540
Contact: DeAnn Spencer