Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-11-14
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
Here are just an example of some of the benefits we offer:
– Newly added benefit: Pay On-Demand
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
– 401(k) retirement program with company match
– A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
– Paid Time Off
– Tuition Assistance and Career Development
– A unique, goal oriented coaching program
– Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal
discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
What do I need for this role as a Caregiver with Garden Spot?
– High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
– Must be 18 years or older
– Valid Driver’s License
– Prior experience in a professional caregiver role (preferred)
– Current CPR and First Aide Certification, or willingness to obtain upon hire
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a Caregiver, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Provide direct in-home care and services to individuals who have
contracted with Garden Spot Village at Home.
– Provide services such as personal care, assistance with activities of daily
living, and assistance with agreed upon domestic tasks.
– Personal care duties may include bathing and continence care, oral
hygiene, hair grooming, dressing, nail care, and assistance with shaving and
– Caregivers will provide services to individuals on one of our campuses or in
the nearby surrounding community.
How is Garden Spot unique?
– Garden Spot Communities is a nonprofit organization with locations in New
Holland, Akron, and Zieglerville, PA, offering healing and retirement living at
– We live out our mission daily: Inspired by the life of Jesus, we cultivate
vibrant community for purposeful living.
– We prioritize our values: Community, Excellence, Service, Stewardship,
Innovation, and Integrity.
– We facilitate abundant opportunities for residents to live with purpose in
– We are committed to person-centered care: residents’ needs and desires
are taken into account first
– We follow a guiding principle: Be Kind. Do Good. Show Love.
– We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain