Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-03-01
To provide companionship, light housekeeping and personal care to individual clients of Thrive at Home in the place they call home. Follow an individual Care Plan developed for the client by Thrive at Home. Communicate to supervisor any changes or concerns regarding a client’s health and/or the appropriateness of services being delivered. To use good judgement in decision-making and to always respect confidential matters relating to a client. Positively represent Thrive at Home through attitude, appearance, work manner, timeliness and relationship with each customer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Arrive at each assignment on time and complete tasks outlined in the plan of care for each client. Tasks may include but are not limited to light housekeeping, meal preparation, running errands, assisting clients with personal care, laundry companionship, medication reminders.
2. Communicate with your supervisor on a regular basis regrading services provided for a client.
3. Utilize homecare software for daily tracking of care, hours, tasks etc.
4. Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Licensure, Clearances and Insurance
Criminal History Clearance
Work Readiness Assessment
Valid Driver’s License
Motor Vehicle Driving History Clearance
1. Experience in home care, or related field. Skills working with older adults.
2. Ability to follow directions. Both verbal and written.
3. Enthusiasm for helping others and an interest in working in various homes.
4. During times of severe weather or other emergency, employees may be asked to work creative scheduling to ensure that immediate and necessary functions and services are provided to our residents. Employees will be notified of the scheduling expectations as far in advance as possible
Driving, walking or taking public transportation to and from assignments. Walking within a client’s home and to and from the car, to a client’s home and to local stores. Ability to do light housekeeping tasks and assist clients with personal care. See separate caregiver qualifications.
Clients’ homes, the Thrive at Home office and Presbyterian Senior Living Campuses.
$16 – $17/hr.
Company: Thrive at Home
320 West First Avenue
Parkesburg, PA 19365
Contact: Amie Lynn Crank