Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-02-07
The Caregiver will work for Garden Spot Village at Home, providing direct in-home care and services.
Flexibility with caseload! On-site cases available with no driving and off-site cases available with mileage reimbursement
Garden Spot Village, located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living, and additional wellness and healthcare services.
What do I need for this role as a Caregiver with Garden Spot?
• High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
• Must be 18 years or older
• Prior experience in a professional caregiver role (preferred)
• Current CPR and First Aide Certification, or willingness to obtain upon hire
• An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values, providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a Caregiver, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
• Provide direct in home care and services to individuals who have contracted with Garden Spot Village at Home.
• Provide services such as personal care, assistance with activities of daily living, and assistance with agreed upon domestic tasks.
• Personal care duties may include bathing and continence care, oral hygiene, hair grooming, dressing, nail care, and assistance with shaving and dressing.
• Caregivers will provide services to individuals on one of our campuses or in the nearby surrounding community.
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
• The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
• We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits!
o Newly added benefit: Pay On-Demand
o Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
o 401(k) retirement program with company match
o A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
o Paid Time Off
o Tuition Assistance and Career Development
o A unique, goal oriented coaching program
o Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
How is Garden Spot unique?
• Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement living at its best!
• We live out our mission daily: To enrich the lives of older adults as an expression of Christ’s love.
• We prioritize our values: Community, Excellence, Service, Stewardship, Innovation, and Integrity.
• We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents’ needs and preferences.
• We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a difference!
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave.
New Holland, PA 17557
Contact: MacKenzie McClain