Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-02-21
Entry Level CAD Draftsman
Our organization has an immediate need for an Entry Level CAD Draftsman. The right candidate will have a drive for success and can manage multiple tasks and has a willingness to learn. In this role you will support operations by performing under the direction of senior CAD staff.
• Supports draftsman in general work production and office operations depending on need and priority.
• Assisting on drawing backgrounds, labeling, duplicating symbols, and assisting our draftsman.
• Supports surveying and draftsman staff directly on computational or CADD drafting tasks. Assignments will be made where appropriate based on project requirements and demonstrated proficiency.
• Perform required project tracking and archiving of documents and project deliverables.
• Plan Submission packages and related documents.
• Delivery of plans and packages to various county departments and survey field crews
• Site visits and field work may be required.
• Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ethical Conduct
• Time Management
• Must have at least 1 year of relevant experience
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD
Company: The Farfield Company
Contact: Katrina M Zimmerman