Full-time Position, Available on: 08/09/2017
|Premier Custom Built Cabinetry a high-end residential cabinetry manufacturing company is seeking a Cabinet Maker/Millworker to fill a dynamic role in the company.
• Work as part of a team to construct custom cabinetry
• Develop creative solutions to produce required specification for products.
• 3+ years of wood or millworking experience.
• Able to read engineering drawings and specifications.
• Basic knowledge of wood species a plus.
• Solid math skills required.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently without consistent direct supervision.
• Quality oriented. Attention to detail a must.
• Always open to take on new challenges.
Company: Premier Custom Built Cabinetry
110 Short Street, New Holland, PA 17557
Contact: Wendy Nolan, HR Manager