Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-01-17
Role: To consistently install kitchens and cabinets at customer’s job site in a timely manner, meeting quality standards and customer expectations.
Reports to: Cabinetry Installation Supervisor
Supervises: Not Applicable
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Review project with Designer/Salesperson to assure mutual, clear understanding of specifications and details.
2. Maintain contact with Cabinetry Manager concerning scheduling priorities, changes required, etc. including by phone and job site visits.
3. Install cabinets, moldings, countertops, etc. after completing appropriate preparatory work.
4. Assure that all questions are resolved and details handled to assure customer satisfaction at job completion.
5. Keep abreast of industry trends, new ideas and methods of installation, etc.
6. Perform other duties as requested or assigned by Cabinetry Manager.
1. Technical knowledge of cabinet-making and installation sufficient to assure quality installation and customer satisfaction consistently and in a timely manner.
2. Mathematical skills sufficient to understand and meet all specifications.
3. Communication and people skills sufficient to work with customers during installation process and coordinate with Designer/Salespersons.
Because we do deal with custom and semi-custom cabinetry lines we are willing to train on the job.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Bareville Kitchens & Design
295 East Main St
Leola, PA 17540
Contact: DeAnn Spencer