Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-06-16
CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant
Garden Spot Village, located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living, and also wellness and healthcare services. Named one of the top 25 communities in the country by U.S. News and World Report!
The C.N.A. will work in one of our skilled nursing households.
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a C.N.A., supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Provide direct care to residents, reporting needs and concerns to a
– Responsible for the safety of residents
– Provide activities, programs and visits geared toward the interests and
abilities of the residents
– Assists with transporting residents to activities, events and as needed
– Documentation in electronic medical record system.
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
– Current and valid C.N.A. certification in PA.
– Organizational skills and do sequential events.
– Knowledge of computer, fax, telephone, copier, Nurse Call System, Security
and Fire System, CareTracker computer documentation system.
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents.
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain