Full-time Position, Available on: 2023-08-17
Garden Spot Village, part of Garden Spot Communities, is currently seeking a Barista for a Full Time position to include every other weekend and every other holiday.
Garden Spot Village, located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living as well as wellness and healthcare services.
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift, 7am – 4:30pm
Pay: starting at $14/hr
Experienced Baristas will receive a $1,000 sign on bonus
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
– The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a
non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission
that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
– We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer
a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to,
the following benefits!
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
– 401(k) retirement program with company match
– A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
– Paid Time Off
– Tuition Assistance and Career Development
– A unique, goal oriented coaching program
– Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal
discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a Barista, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Provides quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently for
all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
– Familiar with a variety of coffees and the expresso blend itself.
– Know the essentials of daily bar maintenance and bar cleanliness.
– Ability to switch roles over the course of a shift: from a Barista to a Dining
– Prepares and/or sets up special functions when needed.
– Performs cash handling processes, including the processing of customer
purchases into the Point of Sale system and completing drawer
reconciliation at the end of each meal.
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
– Barista experience
– Displays strength and experience in all aspects of caf and dining room
– Must be able to read menus, understand measurements, and use proper
– Must be willing to train and participate in ongoing staff development
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
How is Garden Spot unique?
Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement living at its best!
– We live out our mission daily: To enrich the lives of older adults as an
expression of Christ’s love.
– We prioritize our values: Community, Excellence, Service, Stewardship,
Innovation, and Integrity.
– We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents’ needs and
– We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain