Full-time, Part-time Position, Available on: 2023-07-17
Garden Spot Village, located in New Holland, PA, is a Retirement Community offering innovative options for residential living, and also wellness and healthcare services.
Named one of the top 25 communities in the country by U.S. News and World Report!
Status: Part Time and Full Time
Shift: hours will vary between 8am – 5:30pm
Salary Range: starting at $14/hr
Experienced Baristas will receive a $1,000 sign on bonus
Bring your Barista skills to a mission minded environment where you can make a difference in the lives of our residents, visitors and team members every day!
What will I do in this role with Garden Spot?
As a Barista, supporting the Garden Spot Communities’ mission will include the following responsibilities:
– Provides quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently for
all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
– Familiar with a variety of coffees and expresso blends.
– Know the essentials of daily bar maintenance and bar cleanliness.
– Ability to switch roles over the course of a shift: from a Barista to a Dining
– Prepares and/or sets up special functions when needed.
– Performs cash handling processes, including the processing of customer
purchases into the Point of Sale system and completing drawer
reconciliation at the end of each meal.
What do I need for this role with Garden Spot?
– Must be 18 years or older
– Barista experience preferred
– Displays strength and experience in all aspects of cafe and dining room
– Must be able to read menus, understand measurements, and use proper
– Must be willing to train and participate in ongoing staff development
– An understanding of and willingness to live out our mission and values,
providing compassionate person-centered care to all residents
What does Garden Spot Communities offer employees?
The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, working in a non-profit atmosphere with community involvement, friends, and a mission that extends beyond the people we serve to those who serve here.
We value our team members! In addition to fair, competitive wages we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits!
– Newly added benefit: Pay On-Demand
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
– 401(k) retirement program with 5% company match
– A fully tax-deductible Health Savings Account program
– Paid Time Off
– Tuition Assistance and Career Development
– Campus perks such as a campus fitness room and salon, generous meal
discounts, and many employee appreciation and recognition events.
How is Garden Spot unique?
Part of Garden Spot Communities, we are a nonprofit organization with locations in New Holland and Akron, PA, offering healing and retirement living at its best!
– We live out our mission daily: To enrich the lives of older adults as an
expression of Christ’s love.
– We prioritize our values: Community, Excellence, Service, Stewardship,
Innovation, and Integrity.
– We offer compassionate personal care based on each residents’ needs and
– We encourage and equip our team to work hard, have fun, and make a
– Before completing an application, please review The Garden Spot
Company: Garden Spot Communities
433 S Kinzer Ave, New Holland, PA
Contact: MacKenzie McClain