Full-time Position, Available on: 2021-12-09
This is for two full-time positions at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods, requiring day and weekend availability between the hours of 6am-5pm.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill!
Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
Team Member Benefits Include:
10% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Bonus
Wage:$16.00 an hour + $1000 Hiring Bonus
Key Job Responsibilities
• Assists with the development and implementation of new product ideas.
• Decorates specialty cakes and works with seasonal cake events.
• Has knowledge of current inventories and ordering systems to assist with the ordering of supplies as needed.
• Mixes cakes, icing and other items as needed.
• Produces correct quantities of products, according to sales projections from week to week.
• Records best selling cakes and notifies management.
• Responsible for the proper production of bakery goods, in the absence of bakers, department assistants and/or management.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized. .
• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.
• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.
• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.
• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to hot temperatures while working around kitchen equipment.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee must be at least 18 years old.
Company: Stauffers of Kissel Hill
813 Lititz Pike
Lititz, PA 17543
717-626-4771 ext. 7336
Contact: Adrienne Taji