Full-time Position, Available on: 2022-05-16
Responsible for leading or assisting other installation personnel in the installation or service of custom engineered integrated communications systems, including; sound, video and lighting systems. systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Work with sales, engineering, Installation coordinator and customers to conceptualize an integrated communications solution that is reliable and installed in an organized and professional manner.
• Placement of low voltage cabling per job specifications or manufacturers recommendations.
• Termination of low voltage wiring including splices, soldering and RJ 45 connectors
• Prepare and maintain required paperwork related to projects in a neat and timely fashion, online as well.
• Treat company vehicles and tools in a respectful manner and notify management of any issues.
• Provide commonly used hand tools and commit to acquiring tools required to complete job tasks.
• Enforce and maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment where tasks can easily be completed in a safe accurate manner with a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and continue to develop systems and material product knowledge that may be of benefit to the Company through training, study and observation of better techniques, technology usage and new product developments.
• Handle additional responsibilities as assigned to assist in the successful operation of the company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Degree or equivalent and at least one year installing low voltage wiring and systems. AVIXA CTS Certification and/or training in electronics and experience with computers is a plus.
Ability to read and understand prints and diagrams
Good mechanical abilities
Basic electronics knowledge
TECHNOLOGIES & MARKETS WE REPRESENT
Sound & Video systems in houses of worship, education & healthcare facilities, manufacturing and warehousing as well as hospitality & businesses.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk, walk, see, hear and climb stairs. The employee is required to lift/carry objects of up to 70 pounds. Employee will also need to be comfortable working from ladders, scaffolding and aerial work platforms. The employee is also required to have average dexterity to use arms, hands and fingers to handle, feel and reach. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, color vision and ability to adjust focus. The ability to hear as it related to frequencies and varying levels is also required.
While performing the duties of this job, the Installation Staff spends the majority of his/her time in the field at customers’ locations. There are times when systems and materials will be prepped or assembled in the shop for transport and installation at the customer location.
Average of 40 per week with the expectation of actually working 38 to 45 hours per week depending on the workload and travel involved. Actual daily hours will be assigned by senior management and will normally be between 7:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday. Occasionally work is scheduled outside the listed hours.
Additional hours as needed for training, meetings and special projects or to meet deadlines and commitments.
Installation personnel are also expected to take part in an on call rotation and will be compensated accordingly.
Rate of Pay $ 18.00- $ 30.00 per hour
Company: B&B Integrations
971 Ranck Mill Road
Lancaster, PA 17602
Contact: Desiree Reis-Johsnon