Temporary Position, Available on: 08/08/2017
|Summary: Temp to Full-Time
1. Assemble a variety of items:
• use pneumatic and simple hand tools (screwdriver, needle-nose pliers, hand cutters);
• operate various manufacturing or simple electronic equipment (air driver, hand crimper, hand-cutting
machine, lead-forming equipment). May also use stand-off machine, amp machines and solder iron;
• may include assembly of components on printed circuit boards, wire harnesses, and/or final
2. Complete required paperwork accurately (ex: control sheet, scrap/shortage sheet).
3. Assure assemblies are complete and make minor repairs, if necessary.
4. Inform group leader or supervisor of problems that may arise.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
“GAI-Tronics Corporation is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability; “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local state or federal laws, rules, or regulations.”
Company: GAI-Tronics Corporation - Hubbell Company
400 East Wyomissing Avenue, Mohnton PA 19540
Contact: Suzette Melendez