Full-time Position, Available on: 09/11/2017
|SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer
Are you interested in an opportunity to build an engineering career around a complete state of the art 3D design software package? DesignPoint provides 3D printing and 3D software solutions which allow our customers to create, simulate, publish, and manage data in order to design cool innovative products faster, better, and more cost-effectively. We are growing and are seeking a passionate engineer who enjoys engaging with customers and wants to join our SolidWorks Technical Team as an Application Engineer focused primarily on SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM).
SOME OF THE COOL THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING IN THIS ROLE:
• DEMONSTRATING: Developing and presenting webinars & demos to show prospects how SolidWorks can eliminate their problems while offering a timely return on investment
• SUPPORTING: Assisting our customer’s SolidWorks users on our technical support hotline as they learn to best incorporate the tool in their design process
• PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Introducing, implementing and configuring data management software to make our new and existing customers more efficient.
• TRAINING: Conducting structured training classes in our DP offices and at customer sites
• TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: Attending Customer Needs Meetings with our talented Sales team members to help understand the problems our prospects experience in their design processes and answer any technical questions they may have
• LEARNING & GROWING: Achieving technical certifications and attending world-class Corporate training to develop your professional skills. You’ll have the opportunity to become a subject-matter expert in SolidWorks products, as well as develop into a leader in project or team management!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field is required
• Minimum 2 years of 3D Parametric CAD Experience (e.g.: Pro/E, Inventor, Solid Edge) is required; SolidWorks experience is a plus
• Experience with CAD data management software is required
• Personable, hardworking, autonomous, team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude and excellent customer service skills
• The ability to listen and respond (verbally and in writing) in a professional, friendly manner with all levels of customers and team members
• Reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License to get to and from customer and office sites
Our motto at DesignPoint is “More Is Possible”, so if you want to become a leader and help drive our company’s success while growing your career according to your passions and unique abilities, please see our website to see all the amazing benefits our Company offers and APPLY TODAY!
Note: Candidates must work in our Clark, NJ or Lancaster, PA office.
DesignPoint is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Company: DesignPoint Solutions
1851 Charter Lane; Lancaster, PA 17601
Contact: Michelle Green