Full-time, Permanent Position, Available on: 2023-07-19
Apply Here: https://careers.high.net/us/en/job/APART005420/Apartment-Maintenance-Technician-Bentley-Ridge
We are currently seeking an Apartment Maintenance Technician, to join our team at Bentley Ridge! Bentley Ridge is a distinctive apartment and townhome community comprised of 513 units situated on 50 acres of beautiful Lancaster County countryside! As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the completion of technical building maintenance and emergency repairs as required by service requests submitted by tenants and/or owners. Our Maintenance Techs also perform preventative maintenance assignments as scheduled.
This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with a required on-call rotation (includes weekends).
Responsibilities of our Maintenance Techs:
– Responsible for completion of building maintenance duties, including but not limited to, service requests which are required for preparation of unit turnover, routine maintenance calls of a technical nature, troubleshooting, and periodic inspection of buildings and property.
– Repair and maintenance requests would involve items related to general carpentry, drywall repair, painting, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, and HVAC.
– Working knowledge of all parts and inventory used in the day-to-day operation of properties in order to requisition supplies.
– Maintain inventory records of parts and material as well as logs of routine maintenance, material usage time, production and any additional reports deemed necessary.
– Inspects buildings and apartments, informs supervisor of maintenance needs and assists in planning and completion of preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and/or general condition of overall property.
– May be required to perform minimal exterior grounds maintenance which could include duties such as lawn and shrubbery care during summer months and snow removal during winter months.
– Follows all safety, truck operations or other rules and regulations relative to the safety and well being of the property co-workers and residents at all times.
– Any additional responsibilities deemed necessary to meet the owners goals and objectives.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
– A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) required
– 1-3 years of directly-related building maintenance experience
– Working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical work, & appliance repair
– A valid driver’s license is required
– An EPA or HVAC certification preferred.
– Flexibility required to work a scheduled on-call rotation, which could include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Working for The High Companies:
High Associates is a leading developer, broker, and manager of office space, industrial real estate, retail properties, and apartments in Lancaster, PA; throughout South Central PA; and beyond.
– Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers.
– Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
– Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor
– Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing
– High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program
– Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide “Good Measure”
Company: High Associates
650 BENTLEY RIDGE BLVD.
LANCASTER, PA 17602
Contact: Maddy George